Symphony No.1, First Movement
Impressions From Nature
Fantasia on Moravian Theme
Klesla (La Défleurie)
SELECTED WORKS: Music composed and orchestrated by Tatiana Mikova
- String Quartet in Modo Lidico (III movements: 2014 and III.Mov 2016) for string quartet
- Concerto Grosso (2012) for 2 ob, cemb., string orch. (Overture, Allemande, Sarabande, Gigue)
- Passacaglia for Symphony Orchestra (2012)
- Composition for Wind Quintet (2010)
- Episode for Piano (2010). Studio recording performed by Jan Sekyra.
- Three Movements for Strings (2009). Minimal music for string orchestra.
- Fantasia for Piano and Orchestra (2007)
- Symphony No. I - 4 movements (2001, 2006). I. movement studio recorded.
- Overture for Chamber Orchestra (4.2.2006). World premiere in Mineapolis/USA, TV broadcast. Commissioned and performed by Minnesota Sinfonia/USA.
- Impression of Nature (2005) for symphony orchestra. Studio recording.
- Spanish Serenade for Nonet (2003). Perfomed by The Czech Nonet. Broadcast by American Public Media - second largest USA radio distributor in the most-listened-to classical music radio program "Performance Today", hosted by Fred Child, on 18, 20 February 2016. Available on 250 radio stations across USA. Broadcast by Radio Horizon 93.9 FM in Johannesburg, South Africa in 13.5.2016. Hosted by Dimitri Vodouris.
- Fantasia on Moravian Theme (2003). Perfomed by The Czech Nonet. Broadcast by Radio Horizon 93.9 FM in Johannesburg, South Africa in 19.5.2016. Hosted by Dimitri Vodouris.
- Rondo (1998) for wind quintet. Performed by chamber studio ensemble.
- Variation for piano (1998)
- La Défleurie (Kleslá) (1997). K. H. Macha’s poem for soprano, ob., cl., guit., arp., vlc. Performed by Renata Vitova and studio chamber ensemble. French translation by Xavier Galmiche.
- Three compositions for 2 flutes and clarinet (1998)
- Preludium in D (1996) for piano
- Dance (1995) for piano
- The Waltz (1995) for piano
- The Judgment Day (1995) for nonet
- Meditation for piano (1995)
- Song for flute and guitar (1995)
- Lullaby (1993) for piano
- Preludium in f minor (1992) for piano
Cover design by Lubomir Czaban
Artwork (installation) by Moira Geoffrion