- Global Music Awards Golden Medal for classical music compositions TWO NONETS, 2019.
- Los Angeles Film Awards - Best Score (winner) for Herself, 2018
- Global Music Awards - Silver Medal Winners - Outstanding Achievement (Hope - soundtrack film and television and composition/composer, 2018
- Global Music Awards - Bronze Medal (Herself score), 2018
- American Tracks Music Awards - Nomination in 2018 (Herself score)
Tatiana has received Master degree with distinction in Music Composition (Composition for Film and TV) from the University of West London (London College of Music). She also studied Instrumental Composition at Oxford University/OUDCE and classical music composition and instrumentation with Milan Jira (prof. at Prague Conservatory), 15 years.